Winter Varsities Select Managers

Managers for next year in six winter sports were choosen this week.

Laurence A. Madeo '63, of Winthrop House and Greenwich, Conn, and David R. Notes '63, of Kirkland House and Washington, D.C., will become co-managers in basketball. Roger Snyder was this year's manager.

In hockey, Benjamin B. Baker '61-3, of Winthrop House and Millis, Mass., will replace Jim Lombard as undergraduate manager and G. Neal Ryland '63, of Winthrop House and Richmond, Va., will become varsity manager. Roger A. Gilman '62, of Kirkland House and Storrs, Conn., was choosen to replace Michael Barricks as the head manager in swimming. Robert L. Beal '68, of Quincy House and Chestnut Hill, Mass., will be second manager.

Jay M. Pasachoff '68, of Quincy House and New York City, will replace Grey Jones, the squash manager and Jeffrey L. Berenberg '63, of Quincy House and Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts, was chosen undergraduate manager in wrestling. He will replace Pete Schwartz. Paul S. Horvitz '64, of Hurlbut Hall and Santurce, Puerto Rico, will become varsity manager. The undergraduate manager for track, D. Roger Ferguson '62, of Dunster House and Syracuse, New York, will remain in his position and managers for the fencing team will be chosen next week.