Harvard Fifteen Could Win League Despite Injuries

When the Faculty Committee Athletics last term decided to the Rugby Club of its annual spring trip, many people especially the club officials thought a lot of players would interest in the sport.

It has not been so. Already have turned out to give the two full teams, and the Crimson been able to organize two separate schedules for its first and second fifteens. Hampered by the season losses of Captain Dick Jack Downing, Dick Holmes, Keith Julian, who were injured. Harvard is still expected to win league (the Eastern Rugby has been broken down into separate leagues which will a championship tournament May 20.)

The first fifteen's opening with Cornell last week was leaving the Yale game tomorrow the first chance for fans to see how the team fare. With games against Princeton, and MIT after Yale Crimson is sure to be tested.

Presently, the first squad is posed of backs Ian Stan Greenspan, Charlie John Damis, Bill Mares, Ted mor, Tywell Reese; and Dick Schulman, Rick Rice, Whitman, Buzz Miller, Ed Lee Freeman, Ed Hall, and van-Schalkwyk. It looks good year despite no spring and the injuries.