Cliffies Report Local Troublers

Radcliffe girls bothered or intimidated by local toughs are being asked to describe the incidents on a form made up by the administration for the use of the Cambridge Police.

Radcliffe Dean of Residence Frances R. Brown revealed that city detectives have reported apprehending many more hecklers and molesters since the new form went into use early in the term.

"We are getting excellent cooperation from the Cambridge police," Dean Brown noted. She said that the report was initiated not because of any recent epidemic of incidents, but as "a new approach to an old problem."

'Cliffies experiencing any trouble whatsoever with strangers are asked to describe--anonymously--the "when, where, and what" of the incident adding if possible whatever description they can give of the persons involved.

"There has been a very good response," said Dean Brown. She added that the reports are made anonymous to encourage the girls to use them in every possible situation, including events that might seem completely trivial.