Harvard-Yale Game May Be Televised; Army-Navy Delayed

A spokesman for the Athletic Department last night said the chances were very good that the Harvard-Yale game, rescheduled for this Saturday in New Haven, would be televised regionally.

Originally, CBS had planned to televise the Army-Navy game in Philadelphia, but the Defense Department announced last night that this game had been postponed one week upon the request of the White House.

Army-Navy Game Posponed

There had been considerable doubt about whether the Army-Navy game would be played at all this year, as the Armed Forces are observing a 30-day period of mourning for the late President John F. Kennedy. However, the Kennedy family has asked that the game be played.

CBS, which had contracted to carry the Yale game last Saturday, is expected to announce its plans today. Presumably it will televise two other games for the West and Midwest.

Thanksgiving Interfers

The ticket office said yesterday afternoon that many students had already turned in their Yale tickets for refunds. Apparently the usual reason was that the new date for the game conflicted with other plans already made for the Thanksgiving weekend.