Mrs. Johnson, Pusey, Conant Deliver Addresses Here Today

First Lady to Greet Seniors After Talk

Mrs. Lyndon B. (Lady Bird) Johnson, President Pusey, and President Emeritus James Bryant Conant '14 will be the speakers at three major Commencement Week events today.

The First Lady--whose real name is Claudia--will open Radcliffe's Commencement Week at 2:15 p.m. in Memorial Church when she addresses Radcliffe's Baccalaureate Service.

Elaborate security precautions have been made for Mrs. Johnson's visit to the University. According to one report, each door of Memorial Church will be guarded by two Secret Service men, two Cambridge policemen and two University policemen.

After the service, Mrs. Johnson will congratulate Radcliffe seniors on the steps of the church. She is scheduled to arrive at Logan Airport at 11:44 a.m.

Harvard Service

Pusey will deliver the Baccalaureate Address before the senior class of Harvard. The Baccalaureate Service, which was moved up a day this year in order to increase attendance, will begin at 4:15 p.m. in Memorial Church. Charles P. Price '41, Preacher to the University. will conduct the service.

The seniors will meet in front of Holworthy Hall at 3:45 p.m. and, led by the four class marshals, they will file through the Yard to the Church.

PBK Literary Exercises

Conant, who is attending his fiftieth class reunion, will be the Orator at the Literary Exercises of the Harvard chapter of Phi Beta Kappa in Sanders Theatre at 11 a.m. The Poet will be Theodore Morison '23, professor of English; Ralph N. Helverson, minister of the First Church Unitarian, Cambridge, will be the Chaplain.

The Literary Exercises will follow elections of new undergraduate and honorary members. Led by the traditional fife and drum, the members will march from the elections in Harvard Hall to Sanders.