Teuber Co-Stars With Burton, Liz

Andreas W. Teuber '64 will co-star with Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor in a production of Marlow's Dr. Faustus at Oxford University this February.

Teuber, a Fulbright Scholar, will play Mephitopheles, in the production. CBS television has signed a contract to televise the performance in the United States.

Daniel Seltzer, associate professor of English and associate director of the Loeb Drama Center, described Teuber yesterday as "a very promising actor in both the classical and modern styles."

Starred at Loeb

While at Harvard, Teuber played leading roles in several productions, including Measure for Measure at Eliot House, and Look Back in Anger at the Loeb. He was also president of the Adams House Drama Society.

Teuber, now in his second year at Oxford, has been studying philosophy at St. John's College.

Last May he directed a production of Sean O'Casey's Ploughman and the Stars which received rave reviews in the major English newspapers. In November he directed the British premiere of Julius Hay's Horse.

Burton is cast in the title role of the play and his wife is cast as Helen of Troy. Rehearsals will begin in January.