Varsity Chooses Bradley Top Foe

To no one's surprise the Harvard basketball team selected Bill Bradley of Princeton as the best player to face them this season in a poll conducted last week.

Bradley, the top gate attraction and sole All-American in the Ivy League, was the only player named on every ballot.

Completing the Harvard All-Opponent team were Stan Pawlak of Penn at the forward position with Breadley, Steve Cram of Cornell at center, and John Austin of Boston College and Jeff Neuman of Penn at the guards.

Five Harvard players picked Connecticut as the best team on the schedule this season. Princeton was second with four votes, followed by Boston College with two.

Two Connecticut players, center Toby Kimball and guard Wen Bialosuknia, mised the team by only a single vote.

Guards Bob DeLuca and Dave Bliss of Cornell and Alan Fishman of Brown were also mentioned on some ballots, as well as forward John Stevens of Fordham.

Asked to choose the winners of the two big post-season tournaments, the team took St. Joseph's over Michigan by a single vote in the NCAA, and by a large margin favored Villanova over St. John's in the National Invitational Tournament.