No More Riots, Monro Cautions; WILL' Quashed

Acting on information that undergraduates may be planning a second riot, the Administrative Board yesterday is a stern, warning against any .

"Such information is often wrong, and surely hope that it is wrong this time," Monro said last night. "But it is of a matter on which we can take any or leave anyone in doubt."

"We have tried to deal patiently with Sunday night's turnout, and have to give reasonable warning that a must not have another. If we have further trouble the Administrative will have no choice except to be he said.

"If we have to fire people to make point, the rules permit it," . But he added that he felt a word the wise should be sufficient. "We think that the community will react sensibly that we've made our feelings heard," said.

After yesterday's meeting of the Administrative Board, warnings were posted in Houses and is the Yard, instructing not to participate in further

The sign in Winthrop House said that all Harvard students found in the of such a demonstration will be by University officers and the Cambridge Police; they will be asked surrender bursar's cards or, if they none, they will in all probability be . In either case their connections with the University will almost certainly be severed."

WILL's POWER

The Administration's quick response Sunday's demonstration may have triggered by the recent formation WILL, Women to Invade Lamont library, a Radcliffe organization.

The Cliffies had scheduled a study-in Lamont for Thursday night, but off plans for the demonstration Monro's statement yesterday.

A spokesman for the group said that WILL had already recruited close to volunteers to enter the library at p.m. through the first and third level and through the Widener stacks. inside, they planned to study 8:30 p.m., when Schneider's Band to join the demonstrators inside play a few numbers.

WILL's POWER

WILL's POWER

WILL's POWER

WILL's POWER

WILL's POWER

WILL's POWER