Viet Protest

SDS called for volunteers to meet at the entrance to the Park Street Subway Station Monday at 4 p.m. Spokesmen said the march would protest "the misdirection of domestic priorities because of Massachusetts' involvement with the military," and "the brutality of the war in Vietnam."

Washington marchers will try to march on the White House Friday to present their "Declaration of Conscience" against American policy in Vietnam and the Dominican Republic. A leaflet announced that "there may be nonviolent civil disobedience by some of the signers."

Workshops on Saturday and Sunday will discuss issues from the Vietnam war to the repeal of the Taft-Hartley Act's right-towork provisions.

On Monday, marchers will "walk towards the Capitol with the intention of convening the Assembly in the chamber of the House of Representatives." Spokesmen explained that the demonstration will "serve as a symbol of the desire of the people of the world to express their opposition to the Vietnam war in a democratic fashion."