Brown Challenges Wrestlers Today; Chace's Undefeated Status at Stake

Match Time: 3:30 p.m.

Harvard's wrestlers host a Brown team today that is riding the crest of a spoctacular recovery. But unless the Crimson allows itself to be caught napping, the Bruins will probably experience a temporary relapse at 3:30 p.m. in the IAB.

Last year, Brown finished 3-9-1. and didn't beat anyone in the Ivy League. This season, its record is already 7-2 with wins over Yale, Penn, and Columbia included in the total. But the Ivy League teams Brown has beaten are the ones who suffered most from graduation last year, and its outside opponents have been the likes of Rhode Island, Wesleyan, and Coast Guard, hardly the scourges of Eastern wrestling.

The Bruins have several dangerous wrestlers, however, and complacency could cost Harvard embarrassment or worse. The best is captain Ed McEntee, a heavyweight with a 7-1 record who will face Harvard's undefeated Tack Chace in what should be the best match of the afternoon.

Other tough matches for the Crimson will be Howie Henjyoji against Brown's Steve Gluckman at 123, Ed Franquemont against Robinson Harley at 152, and either Howie Durfee or Phil Emmi against John Alexander at 145.

The injured Chris Wickens will return to the Crimson lineup at 167, and Coach Bob Pickett will probably be starting his usual crew.