Romney to Dine With Moynihan On Urban Tour

Governor George Romney of Michigan will dine tonight with Daniel P. Moynihan and about a dozen other Harvard and M.I.T. urban specialists, on the second-to-last day of his tour of the nation's cities.

Romney, a contender for the GOP Presidential nomination in '68, arrived in Boston last night. He is scheduled to visit Brandeis, Boston College, Boston University, and the ABCD community center in Roxbury today, before arriving at the Harvard Faculty Club Library for cocktails at 6 p.m.

Gov. Volpe has been invited to the dinner, Moynihan head of the Harvard M.I.T. Joint Center for Urban Studies said yesterday, but he has not yet announced whether he will attend. The Harvard faculty members who will attend are Adam Yarmolinsky, professor of Law, Martha Derthick, assistant professor of Government, Milton Katz, Stimson Professor of Business Administration, Don K. Price Jr., professor of Government, and John G.Wofford, fellow Institute of Politics.

At every stop in Boston and Cambridge today, Romney's theme will be the problems of the cities, a spokesman for the governor said yesterday. On his last swing through Cambridge, when he spent three days as an honorary associate of the Institute of Politics, the Michigan governor was questioned on Vietnam, but he refused at that time to be specific in any public statements.