Mass Meeting

The mass meeting today is being organized and will be run by an ad hoc group of approximately 25 students that split off from the Mem Church group last Thursday.

The Committee on Technical Details, as the group calls itself, met in closed session last night to decide upon the agenda for today's meeting. It met Sunday before the first mass meeting to pick the proposals that would be put on the agenda there.

Peter H. Lemieux '71 said that the group's only function is to take care of the technical details of running a meeting. He said that they did not split from Mem Church because of ideological differences. He added that they split solely because the Mem Church Group had taken a political stand and thus could not run a meeting impartially. "It was apparent someone had to do the job," he said.

Jeffrey J. Rosen '70 was chairman of the group until Mondau. Lance C. Buhl, instructor in History and chairman of Monday's mass meeting, will chair today's meeting.

The group has announced that it still needs marshalls for today's meeting. Interested people should go to the Straus Common Room at 10:30 a.m. In case of rain, the mass meeting will be 1:30 p.m. Sunday.