Horsing Around Quiz

1. She forced her frustrated trainers to rub her horse's legs with cold cream made by her company.

2. A dean at Harvard and an outstanding polo player, his father's portrait hangs in the National Museum of the Racing Hall of Fame, and his sister was named one of racing's five international Grand Dames by Sports Illustrated.

3. Owner of a vast newspaper chain- Miami Herald, Philadelphia Inquirer, etc.-his son used to play pinball in the basement of Eliot House two years ago.

4. Her horses won 71/2 Kentucky Derbies.

5. A former number of the CRIMSON, he comes from one of the oldest racing families in America- two of the eight Triple Crown winners- and most recently represented on the turf by Damasens, Horse of the Year in 1967, property of his grandmother, Edith Baneroft.

6. One of the aristocrats of American horse racing, he used to have The Racing Form delivered to his roam at prep school.

7. Recently elected to head the most prestigious group in horse racing. The Jockey Club (millionaires not jockeys are members), he had humble origins in the South and rose to head a famous mutual fund named after him.

8. Graduated of horsey Foxereft and great-grand-daughter of the first president of Saratoga, this Cliffie owns a Triple Crown threat for 1970: Tatol, winner of last year's Dover Stakes.

9. A Canadian industrialist, he paid $250,000 in 1967 for a yearling chestnut colt named Majestic Prince.

10. He races his horses on the leaky roof, circuit, but his horses have won more races than anyone ever, and he has been the leading owner in races won for the past ten years.