Letter

Tonight the Proud Eagle Tribe, a group of revolutionary women, bombed the Center for International Affairs at Harvard. The Center figures out new ways for the Pig Nixon to try to destroy people's wars in Asia, Latin America, and the Middle East, and grooms toads like Henry Kissinger, who left the Center to join Nixon's death machine. It was at the Center that the "Strategic hamlet program" for the Viet war was created. This program was an attempt to destroy the entire culture and life-style of the Vietnamese people by leveling villages and putting all the people in detention camps.

This, our tribe's first action, is part of a national fall offensive by tribes of kids all over to attack the enemy every-where he shows his ugly face. This coincides with offensives being waged by the Viet Cong in Southeast Asia and by our brothers in the prisons of New York City.

Our offensive will be carried on in the streets and schools all over- especially here in Boston. Boston is a Woodstock city. Frealks are everywhere and are on the move. This summer we rioted in Cambridge Commons, Harvard Square, and Hemenway Street. In Burlington, kids waged an offensive against the town pigs, capped by the fire bomb attack on the pig station.

We see women all around the world fighting to be free by becoming fighters and leaders in the revolution. Madame Nguyen Thi Dinh led the first armed group in South Vietnam. Madame Binh heads the NLF negotiation team in Paris. Leila Khaled hijacked a plane as a part of the Palestinians' liberation struggle. The Women's Movement in America is growing. Last August we saw thousands of angry women in the streets of cities throughout the country. But this is not enough. We want to build a militant women's movement that commits itself to the destruction of Amerikan imperialism. We see that the struggle of Black and Brown women to free themselves as women is tied to their fight against racist Amerika. We look to the leadership and example of women like Angela, Afeni, and Bernadine who show us how powerful and crucial we can be in attacking Amerika and building a movement of youth that will help destroy it. As revolutionary women we see ourselves as a part of the youth culture that is fighting for personal and sexual freedom.

The Man's chauvinism is a strategic weakness we can use against the enemy. We use the fact that Pig Amerika is blind to the strength and courage and cunning of any woman to take the enemy by surprise.

From Cambridge Commons to the "I" Labs of M. I. T., the fall offensive has just begun.

Women can be everything we want this time around.

THE PROUD EAGLE TRIBE

We just heard that Angela Davis was captured. We dedicate this action to her because her actions and example have inspired us. Free all political prisoners.