B-School Continues Inquiry Into Readmission of Schorsch

Any consideration to readmit Philipp O. C. Schorsch to the Business School Doctoral Program will follow established procedures, the Doctoral Faculty voted yesterday in executive session.

The Faculty reaffirmed the authority of its Evaluation Board to consider Schorsch's readmission "without prejudice (and) in the framework of established policies."

Richard S. Rosenbloom '54, director of the Doctoral Program said last week, in an apparent turnabout, that he would propose a motion asking for the readmission of Schorsch.

Rosenbloom said yesterday that he had been misquoted and that he had not been sure of the exact content of the motion.

Schorsch said yesterday that Rosenbloom had told him last Friday that he would ask for his readmission. He said that the report of a psychologist with whom Schorsch had agreed to take tests had effected Rosenbloom's decision.

Rosenbloom refused to reveal the conclusions of the report, but said that it had indicated to him that he could not ask for Schorsch's readmission. He said he had not revealed its results to the Doctoral Faculty.

Schorsch was dismissed from the Doctoral Program this fall for lack of academic progress. He has claimed that his personal behavior and not academic factors had been the real reason behind his dismissal.