BRIGGS FELLOWSHIPS

The following Radcliffe fellowships were awarded for 1974-75. Winners of the American Briggs fellowships are Camille L. Bedrosian '74 of South House and Malvern, Pa.; Margaret A. Dong '74 of North House and Phoenix, Ariz.; Phyllis Ann James '74 of Currier House and Washington, D.C.; and Paula Pinkston '74 of Currier House and Memphis, Tenn.

The Briggs Travelling fellowships were awarded to Elissa R. Henken '74 of North House and Pleasantville, N.Y. and Jacquelyn S. Swearingen '74 of Lowell House and Pittsburgh, Pa. Anne D. Montgomery '74 of Dunster House and Greenville, S.C. won the Ireland Travelling fellowship and Jane E. Tewksbury '74 of North House and Saugus won the Sherman fellowship.

Winners of Harvard prizes for 1974 are: the Bonaparte Scholarship. Harold H. Koh '75 of Mather House and New Haven, Conn.; Burr 1909 Scholarship, Merrick Garland '74 of Quincy House and Lincolnwood, Ill.; Landon Memorial Scholarship, Nicholas G. Harris '74 of Winthrop House and Youngstown, Ohio; the Palfrey Exhibition, Robert A. Levine '74 of Leverett House and New York City.

Other prizewinners were:

Parker Prize, Eliot Nelson '74 of Dunster House and Berkeley, Calif.; Parker Scholarship, Paul K. Rowe '75 of Leverett House and New York City and Mark E. Segall '75 of Harrison, N.Y.; Phillips Memorial Scholarship, Mitchell Dupler '75 of Leverett House and Bronxville, N.Y.; and the Saltonstall Prize, David L. Johnson '74 of Adams House and Indianapolis, Ind.