By Marc M. Sadowsky

Sources tell me that there won't be any school this weekend, so you might as well take in as many sporting events as you can, while they're still hot.

Around the campus, the biggest games will be played by the baseball and tennis teams. The batmen are going to try to extend their largest winning streak since they came back from Florida to three. This opportunity will arrive tomorrow at 3:30 p.m. when some Tigers hailing from an insignificant town in central New Jersey will take on the Crimson ball club.

If the baseball team fails to extend its winning streak to three by beating Princeton, it will have the chance to start another streak. Those Midshipmen from Annapolis will be challenging our boys in a double-header Saturday, starting at 1 p.m.

But the chances of beating either of these teams is diminished because both have better Eastern League records than Harvard. Princeton is in second place in the league, and holds an 8-3 record. Navy is in fourth place, with a 5-4 record. Right now, Harvard is in seventh place, sporting a 3-5 record.

The racquetmen are also playing Princeton and Navy this weekend. For the convenience of wind-sprinters and joggers, both the baseball games and the tennis matches will be played at the same time. Friday's match against Princeton will begin at 3 p.m., while the contingent from Navy will be entertained Saturday, beginning at 2 p.m.

Princeton has dominated Eastern League tennis for a long time, and the Tigers are in first place in the league presently. Princeton's strength in the East has provoked trips to the Midwest, where the Tigers encountered formidable California teams such as Stanford (a clever acronym for Snodfart). The tigers lost that encounter 7-2, but have yet to lose in the East this year. Harvard is in second place in the league, and should offer a very good challenge to the New Jersey infidels. Also, this is coach Jack Barnaby's last year as tennis coach. The squash team came through for him against Princeton, so the netmen may be just as psyched.

The racquetmen should be able to handle Navy on Saturday, starting at 2 p.m. The Middies are in sixth place in the East, with an even record of 3-3.

The only Radcliffe teams that will be at home this weekend are the lightweight and heavyweight crew. The lights will take on MIT, while the heavies will battle against teams from Williams and Brown. Both races will be held on Saturday at the Charles.

This weekend should see the resurgence of Bostons's professional teams. The Red Sox, almost perennial American Division champs, are playing a weekend series against The Texas Rangers. Tomorrow night is the best time to go if you want to see the new scoreboard/television screen in its fullest splendour. It's easier to see it at night. That game will start at 7:30 p.m. The games on Saturday and Sunday will start at 2 p.m., prime time for the bleacher sun bathing set.

The Celtics will continue their march to another world championship tonight and Sunday afternoon at the Boston Garden. The Celts will face the Cleveland Cavaliers for the Eastern Conference title. Tonight's game will start at 7:30 p.m. and Sunday's will commence at 1:40 p.m.

The Bruins will play one more ome game with the Philadelphia Flyers before they will be able to face a real challenge, like the Canadians. This encounter will begin at 7:35 p.m. at the Garden, and should feature the mauling of a few fans by the Flyers.

If none of these things satisfy your sports cravings, you can always trot down to Soldiers Field and watch the Crimson softball all-stars defeat the Independent and the Lampoon, both on Saturday and both by the astounding score of 23-2. But I think reading Chemical Abstracts may prove more interesting.