Frosh Champs

Utilizing the less than well known "multi-putz" offense, Holworthy Hall snatched the freshman intramural touch football championship yesterday. downing Mathews Hall, 19-6.

Quarterback Daryl Libow led the Holworthy charge, making good use of the multi-putz, which he said is "like a wish-bone option, with a lot of options."

Holworthy scored first when Libow pitched out to half-back Glen Fossella, and Fossella passed to Jay Weinstein, who made a leaping catch in the end zone.

The same play worked twice again, as Gavin McCleod completed touchdown tosses to Bob Cashion and Tom Brown.

The Squad will now rest up for the Yale weekend, when it will travel to New Haven to take on the Yale freshman champs.

"I'm very pleased," said Captain Libow. "We're very confident that we'll take Yale."

Recommended Articles

Winthrop Races to Victory
Enjoying the sunshine and a good run, approximately 200 students participated yesterday in the first Intramural Cross-Country meet yesterday afternoon.
NOTICE
The Undergraduate Council is planning a rally at Logan Airport for the women's basketball team which returns today at 5:28
John F. Kennedy Slept Here; Soon You Will Too
Forget "Animal House." Residential life for Harvard first-years does not involve frat houses caked with years of party residue. Nor
Junior Class Meeting Tonight
There will be a meeting of the Junior class this evening at 7.15 o'clock in Lower Massachusetts to explain and
An Afternoon with Dorm Crew
Five Hours in 20 Seconds
Testing Datamatch
Putting the Date in Datamatch