The Ali-Whatsisname Debacle: What's For Breakfast Today?

There might have been a punch thrown in that Ali--uh you know, whatsisname fight last night. Somebody could have gotten hurt...I definitely want the movie rights to the Alfredo Evangelista story. It opens with this guy running up the front steps of the Prado while disco/flamenco music plays in the background...When a fight goes two rounds, there are three commercials; when a fight goes 15 rounds, there are 32. So what was Cosell complaining about?...Be sure to catch that new film biography of the Champ, which will be opening at your local theaters later this month. Come to think of it, that pitch was the only thing Ali threw all night....Rumor has it that Don King may be arranging a return bout between Ali and Rocky Marciano, whose WBA rating unexpectedly skyrocketed to the number 11 position (right behind Evangelista) last week. I tried calling Marciano, but to no avail. Keep your ears to the ground on this one...Who was the third emperor of Rome?...Who played "Ethel" in the old "Lucy" series?...Who was Elizabeth Taylor's twelfth husband?...There might have been a punch thrown in that Ali-Evangelista fight last night...Trivia Quiz: Who played Elizabeth Taylor's 12th husband in the boxing movie of the same name? Speaking of breakfast--my canteloupe's congealing...Have a nice reading period. Later,   Rich W.