Symposium of World Politicians Will Stress Nuclear Limitation

By Michael E. Silver

Prominent political spokesmen from India, Mozambique, Greece and the Soviet Union will engage in a discussion of nuclear arms limitation and international peace this afternoon in Harvard Hall.

Chandrajit Yadav, a former minister of the Indian National Congress Party in Indira Ghandi's government. Jose Carlos Lobo, Mozambique's ambassador to the United Nations, and Helen Hadj Petrou, member of the presidium of the Greek National Peace Movement, are scheduled to attend the conference.

However, Radomir G. Boydanov, deputy director of the Institute of the United States and Canada in the Soviet Academy of Science, may not attend the meeting because of illness.

The conference participants are all leaders of the World Peace Council, a Helsinki-based organization, that has never before been allowed to meet in the United States, James Garrison, a founder of the Harvard-Radcliffe Anti-Nuclear Alliance, one of the groups sponsoring the conference, said yesterday.

The conference is one of a series being held across the country.

Charles Cristello, staff member of The Mobilization for Survival, another sponsor of the conference, said yesterday the meeting "will help focus attention on the upcoming United Nations special session on disarmament."