More Required Reading

7

In a quick review, that's the outline for the course. The final should be a multiple choice affair with longer essays on such topics as "Why the power ten at 500 didn't move us on Yale," and "How a choppy settle kept us from finding a smooth, long stroke." With a little cramming and some careful rereading, the final should be passable.

If not, there's always the winds of Pittsfield which might just return in 1979 and let everyone sick out of the whole thing.

Recommended Articles

Golden Glove Attitude at the Hot Corner
His name is Ricky College, as in Joe College, and Harvard third baseman Rick Pearce has everything a scholar-athlete should.
Officers of Pierian Elected
At an annual business meeting ending on Wednesday night, the Pierian Sodality of Harvard University elected officers for the ensuing
Appoint Three New Instructors
Three new instructors have been appointed for the year 1920-21. Archibald MacLeish, Yale '15, who led the graduating class at
PHI BETA KAPPA ELEOTS 30
The following twenty-two Seniors and eight Juniors have been elected to the Phi Beta Kappa Society. Scholarly achievement and scholarly
Elect Wrestling Managers
Jonathan Sieferth England '35, of Pittsfield, has been elected second assistant wrestling manager and will be full manager in his
Union Dance Committee Picks New Chairman, Plans for Yale Weekend
Harvey Robinson '52, of Hollis Hall and Pittsfield, was elected chairman of the Union dance committee at a meeting Wednesday