Excuses, Excuses

Joe Restic knows that when things go wrong. Jeff Toobin will ask why. Jeff and the rest of the staff in the Crimson sports Cube go right to the source for the inside story on Harvard sports. And when things go right, the Cube--and its staff of talented sports photographers--are there with the action, wherever it is.

This fall, you followed Jeff and Larry Grafstein as they traveled with the football team to West Point, Philadelphia and the brink of an Ivy Championship. You and Mike Bass watched the women's soccer team soar to a third-place finish in the nation, and you charted the rejuvenation of the men's soccer team with Mark Doctoroff, along with reading his voluminous coverage of House Football.

Want to get in on the action this winter? How about stepping into 14 Plympton st. and finding out the inside scoop on Harvard sports from those who have been there and know it best?

You'll get right to work, seeing all the action and talking to the players and coaches. Sure, Jeff, Larry, Mike and Mark do a good job, but if you really want to get inside the Harvard sports scene you'll want to find out yourself. Join them in the Cube, introductory meetings Wednesday and Thursday at 7:30 p.m. Free beer here.