Police Blotter

The following reports were compiled from notes in the Harvard Police log from April 24 to May 2.

--April 24.3:12 a.m.--Police arrested 40-year-old man for trespassing. The man was apprehended in his car on the roof of the Everett St. garage.

--April 24--Four arrests were made on the second floor of Mather House. At 10:50 p.m. a man was arrested for trespassing and disorderly conduct when he refused to leave the building after a warning. A juvenile with the man escaped during the arrest process.

Thirty minutes later, two other men were arrested for trespassing on the second floor,

--April 26, 10:50 a.m.--Police arrested three juveniles for trespassing in Currier House. the youths were apprehended near the House's pinball machines.

--April 29, 10:22 a.m.--A camera, three lenses and several other pieces of photographic equipment were reported stolen from the Cruft Photo Lab. The value of the stolen items was estimated at $2585.

--April 29, 7:05 p.m.--A bronze, life-size mask of Beethoven was stolen from the Paine Music Library. The mask's estimated value is $50.

Police estimated the total value of property stolen last week at $14.440. including three automobiles, six wallets and seven bicycles.