TODAY'S GAME AT-A-GLANCE

TODAY'S GAME: Harvard Crimson vs. Cornell Big Red

SITE: Cornell's Scoellkopf Field in Ithaca, N.Y.

CROWD: An estimated crowd of 9000 is expected for the 1:30 p.m. kickoff.

RECORDS: Harvard comes in with a 2-1 overall record and 1-0 Ivy League mark. Cornell is 0-3 overall and 0-1 in the Ivies.

SERIES: Harvard leads the series, 28-18-1, and is 11-8-1 against Cornell in Ithaca, N.Y.

LAST MEETING: Harvard played outstanding defese, limiting Cornell to just 133 yards in total offense last season; as the Crimson took a 25-13 decision at the Stadium.

LAST WEEK: Harvard snagged a 24-21 come-from-behind victory over Army, largely thanks to Michael Dixon's 75-yard Interception touchdown return. Cornell dropped an aerial shootout to Cincimnati, 48-20.

BROADCAST: There is the television for this one, but four local radio stations will they the game. Bob Gamive and Mike Lynch will provide the coverage on WEZE, 1260 AM, WFL, 1390 AM and 99.1 FM. Harvard's own WHRB will also air with the game, with Jim Rosenthal and Jim Morales calling game from Ithaca, N.Y. WHRB is 95.3 FM. TODAY'S OTHER GAMES IN THE IVY LEAGUE: William & Mary at Dartmouth, Brown at Pennsylvania, Columbia at Princeton, Boston College at Yale.