Racquetwomen Rout Yale to Corral Ivy Title

The Harvard women's squash team completed a brilliant season yesterday by defeating Yale, 9-0, to take its second straight Ivy League title.

The victory culminated an undefeated season (10-0) that saw Harvard capture both the Ivy League championship and the Howe Cup--the women's national squash title--for the first time in the team's 10-year history.

Co-Captains Mary Hulbert and Laura Kaye led the way yesterday at Hemenway Gym, posting victories over Yale's number one and five players. Anita Nader and Cimarda Barbite.

In her final match for Harvard. Hulbert put the finishing touches on her own excellent season with a 3-0 victory over Nader.

Crimson Coach Priscilla Choate praised the co-captain's play, saying "Mary has played well all season."

Meanwhile, Kaye recovered from what Choate described as "severe tendonitis in her wrist and shoulder" to score an easy triumph yesterday.

Freshman Diana Edge, back from an illness that had kept her out action for several days, was victorious in a difficult match against Yale's Phoebe Triebowitz.

Edge refused to blame her recent illness for her narrow 3-2 win, saying her opponent played well. The freshman did admit, however, that she "didn't feel that strong."

Choate said she was "very pleased" with the showing of this year's team, which she hailed as the best she had coached during her five years at Harvard. "This was our best season ever" she happily affirmed.