HRRA Gender Ratio Balanced

TO THE EDITORS

In the future, if you would like to write articles about the Republican Alliance, I would appreciate it if you made some effort to represent reality and actual facts. For the record, the Harvard-Radcliffe Republican Alliance has seven officers. Of those, three are women. Where you got the statistic that the Alliance has only four officers and only one of them is female, God only knows (News, Jan. 29). But in the future, if you all would like to call me and would like me to continue returning your calls long distance on my dime to answer whatever article you may want to write, please make at least some minimal effort to adequately represent my words and the facts of our organization's existence. I would like to stress that this is not a personal attack on you, Jal, and I harbor no ill-will towards you, the Crimson or its writers. I just want the truth to be reported fairly and accurately.

Furthermore, we are in the process of verifying the male/female breakdown of our organization. We will contact you if your numbers were inaccurate--if only to set the record straight. --William D. Zerhouni '98