Fifteen Minutes: As It Were
8 Shrimp (pre-cooked)
1 Red Pepper
3/4 lb. of asparagus
1 Portobello mushroom
2 tbsp. of canola oil
A splash of White wine
4 sliced carrots
1 clove of garlic
1 package of oriental spinach basil noodles
Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1) Steam lobster until it is red.
2) Boil noodles.
3) Chop vegetables.
4) Add canola oil to Toss all vegetables into wok and let simmer lightly for 20 min.
5) Cut up lobster meat into bit-size morsels.
6) Remove the alimentary canal.
7) Toss in the lobster and shrimp into the wok.
8) Add a splash of white wine.
8) Stir for a few minutes.
Serve the stir-fry on top of noodles. Garnish with Parmesan.