Fifteen Minutes: The Minutes

Undergraduate Council vice presidential candidate John A. Burton '01 was booted from the UC Sunday night after missing 10 meetings,

To become a Texas Ranger, all

you need under your belt are

college courses totalling

3,600 minutes.

A firefly, on a typical Texas evening, in an air temperature of 65 degrees farenheit, will flash 2880

times in one night, or

720 minutes.

Every year, the average college

student sleeps for

136,875 minutes.

Stop the sleep deprivation. Hit the sack for the recommended

175,200 minutes.

If the Europeans were in charge of standard measurements for alarm clocks, an hour would probably last 100 minutes.

If the world ends on January 1st,2000 in a ball of hell-fire, you have to try to get laid

sometime in the next

103,680 minutes.

Whenever the world ends, you'll always have time to heat up a Pop Tart. In a microwave set on

high, it will take

0.05 minutes.

Pforzheimer and Adams House residents took up arms to battle for dining hall priviledges for almost

8,640 minutes.

This weekend at the Head of the Charles, crews are aiming for a championship time of less than

15 minutes.

The Sox haven't won a World

Series in 81 years, or

42,573,600 minutes.

Looking to celebrate Thanksgiving with the Blue Jays? Too late! Canada's Thanksgiving

has been over for

10,080 minutes.

Trying to sleep past 9 a.m.? You'll have to duck under the pillow while the Memorial Church bell rings for a very loud and irritating

2 minutes.

Patrick B. Donovan '03 wrestled with the intruder in his Thayer

room for just as long as the bells ring, approximately

2 minutes.

To clean up the mess from the struggle, Pat can borrow cleaning implements from Dorm

Crew each week for only

540 minutes.

Dutch railway officials have planned to play Bach and Beethoven works in the station's pedestrian tunnel, in the hope that it will drive away drug users for 7,200 minutes.

That is 1) 60 hours, 2) 12 hours, 3) 6 hours and 15 minutes each night, 4) 8 hours each night, 6) 72 days, 8) 6 days, 10) 81 years, 11) 10 days, 15) 5 days