MONDAY MAY 3

LISTINGS

It's another manic museum Monday here at the FM listings depot. Check out the new IMAX film "Alaska: Spirit of the Wild" and discover new info about little Fluffy at "Cats! Wild to Mild." Both at the Museum of Science, Science Park. Film times: 10 a.m., 1, 3, 6, 8 and 10 p.m. $7.50. Regular admission $9.

In the mood for something old school (or morbid)? Don't miss the Egyptian Funerary Arts exhibit on "Ancient Gold: The Wealth of the Thracians." Justpray that your accessories aren't around inthousands of years. Museum of Fine Arts, 465Huntington Ave. 267-9300. 10 a.m. to 9:45 p.m.FREE.

Those who want some kultchah but want it cheapand nearby can head to the Sackler for"Ellsworth Kelly: The Early Drawings," anexhibition of the artist's work from his post-WWIIyears in France. OR: Ever wonder what you could dowith a strobotron, a rapatronic, or aphenakistoscope? Find the answers in the images ofHarold "Doc" Edgerton at "Flashes of Inspiration."These early strobe photographs will challenge thevery foundation of your flimsy beliefs.Ellsworth Kelly at the Arthur M. SacklerMuseum. FREE with a Harvard ID. Flashes ofInspiration at the MIT Museum, 265 Mass. Ave.$1.

Cyberart! The Boston Cyberarts Festivalcontinues today with "Music for the Millennium," arare New England performance by Richard Boulangerand Neil Leonard, pioneers in the creation of"interactive systems" and solo performance withsoftware of their own design. Berklee School ofMusic, 22 the Fenway, Room F12. 266-1400 x2486. 6and 8 p.m. Limited seating. FREE.