Drinky-Drink - Special 2X edition!

Purple Headed Warrior 1/2 oz. Gin 1/2 oz. Blue Curacao 1/2 oz. Southern Comfort 1/2 oz. Peach Schnapps Cranberry Juice
By Alice O. Wong

Purple Headed Warrior

1/2 oz. Gin

1/2 oz. Blue Curacao

1/2 oz. Southern Comfort

1/2 oz. Peach Schnapps

Cranberry Juice

Mix alcohols together in a large glass. Fill the remainder of the glass with cranberry juice.

Pink Panty Pulldown

Approximately 30 beers. Any brand is acceptable, the cheaper the better.

15 handles of vodka

2-3 bottles of Country Time pink lemonade mix

Get a garbage can. Line it if you are sanitation-conscious. Mix all ingredients in the garbage can. Ice to taste. Mix with a shovel or similarly large object.

Although Harvard parties don’t enjoy the most stellar reputation, any dedicated partygoer knows creative (and ingenious) Harvard hosts can whip up unique cocktails. This week Drinky Drink brings you two pretty-hued student favorites.

These colored concoctions will add panache to any dorm room décor and debauchery to any dorm room party. The Purple Headed Warrior, regularly served in the Winthrop pad of Jordan W. Webb ‘03, is the perfect way to conclude a night of inebriation. Webb explains: “This drink is a mix of a bunch of things that shouldn’t go together but do. The beauty of it is that it is hugely alcoholic, but it tastes like grape juice.”

Pink Panty Pull-Down is ideal for early-evening parties. The vodka and beer will get your guests quickly and extremely drunk, so be sure they are forewarned. The concentrated pink lemonade powder masks the taste of the alcohols. Neilesh Mutyala ‘04, who learned of this recipe from a friend at Duke, swears by the strength of this drink .“Wearing pink panties is optional, but recommended,” he says.

Gadfly