Listings, Nov. 14-20

fri, nov 14

MUSIC | Veritones & LowKeys

Co-ed a cappella group the Harvard LowKeys make their Sanders debut in “Constructing the Jamurai” alongside fellow crooners the Harvard-Radcliffe Veritones. 8 p.m. Tickets $10; $7 students. Sanders Theatre. (SLS)

THEATER | South Pacific

The Tony Award-winning Broadway musical makes its Harvard debut. Set against the colorful backdrop of World War II-era Hawaii, South Pacific confronts themes of love, fear and prejudice. Through Nov. 21. 8 p.m. Tickets $10; $5 students and seniors. Agassiz Theatre. (SLS)

THEATER | Little Shop of Horrors

The Currier House Musical Society presents this production of the classic story of a man-eating plant. Music and special effects were created by the composer and lyricist for Disney’s Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid. Through Nov. 16. 8 p.m. Tickets $9; $7 students and seniors; $5 Currier House residents. Currier House Fishbowl. (SLS)

THEATER | Lorenzaccio

It is opening night for the Visiting Director’s Project Lorenzaccio, directed by Jay Scheib. Paul Schmidt’s translation of the Alfred de Musset play is a steamy depiction of 1530s Medici Florence. Through Nov. 22. 8 p.m. Tickets $12; $ 8 students and seniors. Loeb Drama Center, 64 Brattle St. (SLS)

THEATER | Noises Off

This farce by Michael Frayn (Copenhagen) depicts the travails of a hapless acting troupe as they tour a sex comedy across Britain. As their tour progresses, romances wither and egos are bruised, and soon there’s more mischief being wreaked offstage than on. Recent revivals of the play in London and New York were well-received. Friday and Saturday at 8 p.m. and Sunday at 2 p.m. Tickets $10; $5 students; $4 Adams House residents. Through Nov. 23. Adams Pool Theatre. (BJS)

THEATER | The Real Thing

Tom Stoppard’s much-lauded story of love, language, culture and adultery comes to Harvard this weekend, courtesy of the Winthrop House Drama Society. Friday and Saturday at 8 p.m., Sunday at 2 p.m. Tickets $5; $3 students; $2 Winthrop House residents. Winthrop House JCR. (BJS)

FILM | The Animation Show

The Brattle is running this collection of notable animated shorts all weekend; the program includes work from Aardman Animations (the makers of Wallace and Gromit) and “Beavis and Butt-head”’s Mike Judge. But the film that makes this program a must-see is Don Hertzfeldt’s brilliant satire Rejected, a nominee for the Best Animated Short Oscar in 2001. Rejected purports to track its animator’s unraveling as his absurdist shorts go unappreciated in the commercial world; it’s black, bizarre and riotous. It may also be the only Oscar nominee ever to feature an anthropomorphic puffball screaming “My anus is bleeding!” over and over. Friday at 5:15, 7:30 and 9:45 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday at 12:45, 3:00, 5:15, 7:30 and 9:45. Brattle Theatre. (BJS)