CaffeiNation :: Caffeinate This!

For many would-be party animals, the only thing separating them from a great night out is a good night’s sleep.
By Lucy F.V. Lindsey

For many would-be party animals, the only thing separating them from a great night out is a good night’s sleep. Yes, sadly, Mr. Sandman has brought an early end to many a Friday night. But, no longer, thanks to Vinergy—a new potent potable that blends the “delicateness and art” of a fine wine with a “zap” of caffeine and then throws in some bubbles for “fun.” This self-proclaimed “swanky sippable”—a blend of white wine and citrus zest—offers a caffeine hit comparable to a Frappucino and a nice buzz to boot. For those who would rather not mix their fixes, there are other innovative and non-alcoholic ways to get your daily dose of caffeine. Lathering up in the morning with caffeinated soap can now provide you with 200 milligrams per wash—that’s twice the caffeine in a cup of coffee. Unlike a cup of joe, which is done when you take your last sip, each bar of Shower Shock soap contains 12 servings, and you can scrub for as long as you want! And, for the caffeine addict who doesn’t have time for a lengthy morning scrub or the French who simply don’t have the interest, Jolt Gum provides 45 milligrams of caffeine per piece. With 72 pieces in a pack of Jolt Gum, your caffeine intake is only limited by the size of your mouth. Whenever and however you decide to get your caffeine fix, staying awake this semester has never been easier.

Gadfly