Hot Harvard Girls Face Off! 64 of Them. No Mud Included.

March Madness? That is so last month. A nationwide rally modeled after NCAA’s famous brackets has developed a new contest
By Samantha A. Papadakis

March Madness? That is so last month. A nationwide rally modeled after NCAA’s famous brackets has developed a new contest for May: this one to find the country’s hottest undergrads.

The competition begins at individual colleges, including Harvard, where 64 of the hottest ladies from all classes are nominated by their peers to compete for the crown of “Madness Champion.”

The Madness Group—a trademarked company that claims to have created the March Madness bracket idea and is organizing the nationwide search—has already assembled its nominees. Crimson Chaos—Harvard’s official name for the March Madness—is under way.

“The Madness people are so excited and impressed with all of the Harvard girls,” said Alexandra E. C. Tatrallyay ’05, head organizer for the Harvard division of the Madness Group. “It’ll be really exciting to show everyone at Harvard and everyone across the country that Harvard girls are smart and beautiful.”

The fate of the Crimson hotties lies in the hands of their peers, who will cast their votes online once voting begins this week.

The Harvard Madness Champion will then move her way through the bracket in the hopes of becoming the national champion.