1) For your calorie-counting girlfriend: a Finale’s 4-inch cake (Who cares that it’s bite-sized? It’s not like she’ll finish it
1) For your calorie-counting girlfriend: a Finale’s 4-inch cake (Who cares that it’s bite-sized? It’s not like she’ll finish it anyway) $12.00.
2) For your fellow Owl member: a beer belt from Newbury Comics, $14.99.
3) For your ex: a $15.00 gift certificate to About Hair (a two-for-one special, a bad haircut, and guaranteed uneasiness).
4) For your friend at Boston University: “How to Transfer to the College of Your Choice” from the Harvard Book Store, $12.95.
5) For that nerdy perv in your entryway: a book of Sudo-Fuk-U from Urban Outfitters, $12.99.
6) For your mom: a Harvard Mug from the Harvard Shop (for the fourth year in a row), $9.00.
7) For your alumnus father: a strand of flashing Christmas lights from CVS to adorn that Harvard diploma of his, $9.99.
8) For the fashionista: a $15 gift certificate to Mint Julep, which will buy her...nothing.
9) For the wannabe musician: an hour lesson with the man who plays the erhu in the Square, $13.75.
10) For the image-conscious Hist and Lit concentrator: a Starbucks paper cup to compliment her Uggs and Burberry scarf, $0.20.
11) For your vegan blockmate: 11 Optimum Energy Blueberry Flax Soy meal replacement bars from the Vitamin Shoppe, $14.66.
12) For your boyfriend: a pair of earrings from Zinnia (for when he forgets to buy you a gift), $6.99.
13) Make your own model kit for molecular bio (marshmallows and toothpicks from CVS), $2.50.
14) For your friend at Yale: a Harvard static sticker from the Coop, $4.98.
15) For that person you forget about until last minute: 15 copies of Spare Change Times, $15.00.