Police Log, July 21-26

Unwelcome Company

Friday, July 21, 1:27 p.m.: An unwanted guest was reported in the area of Gordon Hall. Officers arrived and sent the individual on their way.

La La La!

Saturday, July 22, 2:48 a.m.: Occupants of Currier House’s Entryway D were reported due to loud music. Officers arrived and told the occupants to turn the radio down.

Hello?

Saturday, July 22, 12:32 p.m.: An individual who received an annoying phone call filed a report.

Sssh! I Need to Meditate

Tuesday, July 25, 1:06 a.m.: Officers were dispatched to a report of a group of individuals making noise at the Botanic Gardens. Officers arrived and reported the group was gone and all was quiet.

Valuable Planks Stolen

Tuesday, July 25, 7:17 a.m.: Officers were dispatched in response to a report of vandalism to several panels that covered the view of the construction project on Cowperthwaite Street.

Hide and Seek

Tuesday, July 25, 5:12 p.m.: Officers were dispatched to a report of an individual near the Broadway Garage hiding in the bushes. Officers arrived and searched the area for the individual but found nothing out of the ordinary.

Musical Spaces

Wednesday, July 26, 1:41 a.m.: Officers were dispatched to a report of an individual switching parking spaces near the Grant Street Parking Lot. The officers found the driver, who claimed that he was only attempting to take a nap. The case was closed.

Get your Alcohol!

Wednesday, July 26, 11:58 p.m.: Officers were dispatched to investigate a report of two individuals passing alcohol out to others in public. Officers were unable to find the two purported distributors.

—JENNIFER LIEN, EVI HEILBRUNN, MATTHEW WILLMOTT