Kyle M. Mack ’09

House: Currier Concentration: Social Studies Ideal Date: I eat too much food out of misplaced pride and my date willingly

House: Currier

Concentration: Social Studies

Ideal Date: I eat too much food out of misplaced pride and my date willingly rubs my tummy until I feel better.

What do you look for in a girl/guy: If she’s holding a sandwich that I might be able to take a bite of.

Where to find you on a Saturday night: Horizontal ;). I suffer from crippling vertigo.

Your best pick up line: I have a terrible disease that makes me spend all of my money on puppies and flowers. Would you take some of my beautiful flowers?

Best or worst lie you’ve ever told: I’ve never read the first five books of Gossip Girl, nor was I surprised when Blair kissed the Yale admissions officer (on the lips!!!!!).

Something you’ve always wanted to tell someone: I quit my hockey team because my toes got too cold.

Favorite childhood toy: Clue—a children’s game about violent murder.

Sexist physical trait: The time I got a tan.

Best part about Harvard: UC Elections, because I am a crazed sociopath.

Worst part about Harvard: One time a huge football player was in front of me in the dining hall and he took ALL of the chicken quesadillas. It was terrible.

Describe yourself in 3 words: Zac Efron look-a-like

In 15 minutes you are: Being taken to school via the Quad shuttle.

In 15 years you are: Being taken to “school” on an inner-city basketball court by street toughs. As their court-mandated coach, I’ll help them win the city championship by teaching them the power of teamwork. Also, one of the boys will be shot, but I’ll eventually help him go to college after I find out he’s a secret genius.