The Prefrosh Are Coming!!

•
Don't make baby prefrosh angry!
Don't make baby prefrosh angry!

What better way to spend an entire weekend than to lead an awe-struck 18-year-old around campus? Oh, yes, fellow Harvardians. The time has come once again for the army of new admits to infiltrate our daily lives! Excited?! Flyby is, too.

Oh, wait. You didn’t realize your other suitemates also signed up for their own prefrosh, too? And your futon’s only got room for one? Hope you don’t mind sharing your bed with a complete stranger. (More potential prefrosh woes after the jump.)

And what are you going to do when you realize that you can’t possibly sneak your parliamentary debate champ from Argyle, Texas into the Delphic but that really hot guy you met last week is going to be inside? Leave her by J. Press to fend for herself? Cold.

Flyby took the liberty of calling up a few potential members of the Class of 2013 who will be attending Prefrosh Weekend.

Chenglin Yuan, who lives in the Boston area, said that she looks most forward to meeting her potential classmates, many of whom she has already met at a preview event held by the Harvard Club of Boston. “Everyone was surprisingly really normal…” she said. “But they were extraordinary people, too!” she quickly added.

Spoken like a true Harvard student.

Others are excited about touring campus and beyond. “Honestly, I’m sort of nervous about coming to meet everyone,” admitted Georgia native Meilakh Barshay. “I most definitely want to see a lot of the campus and explore Boston and the city.”

Awwww. Turns out they are kinda cute. Almost makes Flyby wish we had a prefrosh of our own. Almost.

Photo: Wikimedia Commons

Harvard Today

The latest in your inbox.

Sign Up

Follow Flyby online.