Horoscopes

Libra Sept. 23—Oct. 22 This is your month. It’s time to take risks and experiment. Things might not always go your way, but this month you’ll feel indestructible. Happy birthday, Libra! Tip: Don’t count on a surprise party.
By FM Staff

Libra Sept. 23—Oct. 22

This is your month. It’s time to take risks and experiment. Things might not always go your way, but this month you’ll feel indestructible. Happy birthday, Libra!

Tip: Don’t count on a surprise party.

Scorpio Oct. 23—Nov. 21

It’s time to get off your high horse and apologize to someone whom you have wronged. They’ll forgive you instantly—who can resist a Scorpio’s charms?—but you have to make the effort.

Tip: Batting your eyelashes will help, especially you boys.

Sagittarius Nov. 22—Dec. 21

You’re feeling very world-wise. You start offering friends advice. But don’t get too used to this state; an unexpected announcement in early October will have you back to your immature self.

Tip: Keep your eyes out for a sexy Aries.

Capricorn Dec. 22—Jan. 19

He/she likes you. They might be having trouble expressing it right now, but thanks to the first day of fall, they will let you know. Just be patient. Remember, the leaves don’t turn orange overnight.

Tip: Don’t let fear of rejection make you question your values.

Aquarius Jan. 20—Feb. 18

What is it about Aquarius this month? Everyone is laughing at your jokes, and more people have been hitting on you. Soak it up—next month will be more of a dry spell for you.

Tip: Wait until November before getting an extreme haircut.

Pisces Feb. 19—Mar. 20

You may have been flying under the radar, but soon you’ll be getting quite a bit of praise for your accomplishments. Steer clear of Aquarius though, or the two of you will be fighting each other for attention.

Tip: Avoid very hairy guys.

Aries Mar. 21—Apr. 19

You’ve been running into a lot of dead ends lately, but exciting news is on the horizon. An job opportunity, new romance, or award are all strong possibilities. Make sure not to brag—no one wants to hear it.

Tip: This is not a good time to be a brown-noser.

Taurus Apr. 20—May 20

Your stubborn nature will be to your advantage this month. You may have taken a lot on your shoulders, but you will bulldoze your way through. Just don’t forget to mix business with pleasure.

Tip: Four Loko will not help matters.

Gemini May 21—June 20

Anticipate a big déjà-vu moment in the upcoming weeks. Someone from your past will re-enter your life­—whether the results are positive or negative is in your hands.

Tip: Avoid the Delphic basement.

Cancer June 21—July 22

The cold weather will not make this a happy month for you. But things will begin looking up by mid-October, and you will soon be back in the groove.

Tip: Plan your costume well in advance of Halloween.

Leo July 23—Aug. 22

Take care not to become overconfident. As long as you don’t let your current good fortune make you complacent, you should do fine. But it might be time to start coming up with some contingency plans.

Tip: Steer clear of anyone who acts fake.

Virgo Aug. 23—Sept. 22

It’s time to Vir-go on a vacation. Getting out of Cambridge will re-align you mentally and physically, and you’ll be prepared to face the rest of the fall with gusto—and a heightened sexual appetite to boot.

Tip: Pack sunscreen. And condoms.

For The Moment