Where To Watch the State of the Union Tonight

•
President Obama speaks at MIT on Friday afternoon to crowds of students and reporters. The President lauded MIT’s Energy Initiative launched Sept. 2006 to advance energy-related research, education, and outreach.

President Barack Obama will deliver his third State of the Union address tonight at 9 p.m., and many Harvard students are planning to take a break from shopping week to watch.

Wondering where you can watch? Don't worry, we've got you covered.

If you're in a partisan mood, the Harvard College Democrats will be watching in the Lowell House Junior Common Room. Arrive at 8:30 p.m. to get first dibs on the free refreshments. The Harvard Republican Club will be watching in Room L150 at the Institute of Politics.

Feeling politically neutral? Join the Institute of Politics for a live viewing of the address on the big screen in the John F. Kennedy Forum.

At the following House showings, residents of any House are welcome:

Cabot House

Junior Common Room. Refreshments will be available starting at 8:30 p.m.

Pforzheimer House

Junior Common Room.

Quincy House

Junior Common Room. Pizza will be served.

If the cold weather is keeping you indoors, you can still watch the speech in the comfort of your own room. Click here to see the address streamed live, along with additional charts and graphs provided by the White House.

Photo by Bora Fezga/The Harvard Crimson

Student GroupsStudent LifeIOPPoliticsPolitical GroupsHarvard Republican ClubHarvard College Democrats

Harvard Today

The latest in your inbox.

Sign Up

Follow Flyby online.