Free Tickets to This Weekend's Hockey and Basketball Games

Senior forward Michael Biega, shown here in earlier action, had five shots in the Crimson’s 3-2 loss to Rensselaer Friday night. Biega, who also has eight assists, is tied for the team lead in scoring with six goals in 16 games of play. Harvard takes on Colgate and Cornell at home next weekend.

Today starting at 9 a.m. undergraduate students will be able to score free tickets to this weekend’s men’s hockey and men’s basketball games simply by presenting their Harvard ID at the Harvard Ticket Office in the Murr Center.

Only 300 tickets for either hockey game—against Colgate on Friday and Cornell on Saturday—and 400 tickets for either basketball game—against Columbia on Friday and Cornell on Saturday—are available for pick up. Although students are not allowed to receive a ticket to two games on the same night, they may present their Harvard ID and ticket stub to get into the other game after the first period or first half (space permitting). Tickets will be available while supplies last or until Friday at 5 p.m.

On Friday, both games start at 7 p.m. On Saturday, tip-off will be at 6 p.m., and the puck will be dropped an hour later. at 7 p.m. Students are encouraged to wear white to either game against Cornell on Saturday for a "White Out," as hockey squares off against its league rival and basketball faces the three-time defending Ivy League champions. Check out The Crimson's sports coverage this week for previews of upcoming games.

Photo by Robert L. Ruffins/The Harvard Crimson

Men's BasketballMen's Ice Hockey

Harvard Today

The latest in your inbox.

Sign Up

Follow Flyby online.