"Sober" Charlie Sheen, or, Guy on Acid in "Drinking Out of Cups"?
1. Thinks he’s got it going Bossa Nova. No way. No way. What is this garbage? What is this?
2. All of them just look like droopy-eyed armless children.
3. Oh, I’m King of the Trees, I’m the Treemeister. I count on them. But sometimes I prieg, I like to stealst.
4. It’s like an organic union of the hearts.
5. I bet her fesst-, I bet her feah-de-lesk. BARNDT. Patersk-um-fedddhle.
6. Who’s this guy? Mista Balloons. Mista Balloon Hands. No way. No way. Get real. Like those things.
7. If you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body.
8. When you’ve got tiger blood and Adonis DNA, it’s like, “Get with the program.”
9. I use a blender, I use vacuum cleaners, I use household items ...
10. Who paid for that floor? Not me, no way. Never paying for no floor ever again. Not once, not never. Nope.
11. Aren’t there moments when a guy crashes in the corner like, “Oh my god, it’s all my mom’s fault”? SHUT UP, move forward.
12. Seahorse Sea Shell Party? Who didn’t invite me? Why didn’t I get invited to the Seahorse Seahell? What is this? Get real.
13. Dying is for fools—you should have read the instruction manual before you showed up to the party.
‘Drinking Out of Cups’ — 1, 3, 6, 10, 12
Charlie Sheen — 2, 4, 7, 8, 9, 11, 13
Unclear — 5