UC Basketball Game Tailgate

•
Rookie Steve Moundou-Missi was a powerful new presence on the court, making key blocks on defense and adding six points on the other end.

"Everybody get up, it's time to slam now." There's a real jam going down right before tomorrow's Harvard-Yale basketball game: The UC's Social Programs Committee is hosting a tailgate in conjunction with the Harvard Athletics department.

Support the team as it hopes to repeat its victory against Yale from last month. The win will be particularly important to pad Harvard's lead in the Ivy League, as Yale (6-2) stays close at second place.

"We expect a good student turnout, especially since Harvard will obviously win the game!" said Spenser R. Goodman '14, chair of the Social Programs Committee.

There is incentive to attend, as well. One hundred Crimson t-shirts and pub food and drink tickets will be given away during the tailgate.

In light of the team's continued success this year, the Social Programs Committee is looking to begin a UC tradition of regularly hosting tailgates like these before basketball games.

Future UC events hosted by the Social Programs Committee will include a pool party, a dodgeball tournament, and even a themed student dance.

Undergraduate CouncilMen's Basketball

Harvard Today

The latest in your inbox.

Sign Up

Follow Flyby online.