Don't pack away those winter coats yet! This morning, Punxsutawney Phil, the famous groundhog-cum-weather prognosticator, emerged from his hole and saw his shadow. According to Groundhog Day lore, there will be six more weeks of winter.
- Fifteen Hottest Freshmen '17: Date Spots
- Professor Files Charge Alleging University Violated Title IX in Denying Her Tenure
- 'Oculus' Is a Fresh Look at the Horror Movie Genre
- Second-Year Law School Student Wins $250,000 Judgment
- The Dynamic Duo: Harvard Twin Sisters Honored as Two of Glamour's Top Ten College Women