With less than five seconds on the clock and the Harvard men's basketball team trailing by one point, the Crimson inbounded the ball to junior forward Kyle Casey. Casey faked a pass, turned, and elevated to the net, banking in the go ahead basket to give Harvard the lead! But as the ball sailed through the net, a whistle sounded. The referee signaled an offensive foul against Casey, the basket was waved off, and Penn walked away with the win.
1. Sex in Widener Stacks: First, it's exciting. Then you're naked on the floor of the Ukrainian literature section and someone's calling HUPD.
2. First snowfall: so pretty. February: so cold, so wet, so ugly.
3. Chatroulette: "I came, I saw, I cleared my browser history."
4. High heels: You check out your hot self in the mirror…and then you take a step.
5. Comping the Lampoon, a semi-secret Sorrento Square social organization that used to occasionally publish a so-called humor magazine: "It's awesome since the room is cool and the jokes are funny. Then after five minutes the jokes are old and the comp sucks," said a Lampoon business comper who wished to remain anonymous to avoid repercussions.