Need a study break from too many long hours spent at Lamont? GoogleFight pits different googleable search queries against each other, and after a brief and bloody stick figure animation, a winner is crowned. Some of the results of these fights are shocking, but others are just downright sad. Ready…set…fight!
1. Harvard vs.Yale
Consider this a test run: Harvard, with 22,200,000 results, is the clear winner.
2. Harvard Good Guy vs. Harvard Douchebag
Harvard Good Guy. Apparently, nice guys don't always finish last.
3. Boxers vs. Briefs
And the winner is…briefs! Time to step up the underwear game, gents.
4. Justin Bieber vs. Barack Obama
Sorry, Barack, but J-Biebz has got this one in the bag. He also beats Osama bin Laden, Harvard University, and even Jesus.
5. Drew Faust vs. Occupy Harvard
The 99%, 1. Drew Faust, 0.
6. Natalie Portman vs. Matt Damon
Harvard alums square off! And Natalie Portman takes the gold.
7. Final Clubs vs. Dorm Parties
Final clubs win big.
8. Clothed vs. Naked
Naked. No surprise here.
9. Widener Library vs. Lamont Library
Lamont outlasts the competition.
10. The Lampoon vs. The Crimson