Stop by Lamont Library Café before 10 p.m. tonight for a free cup of coffee or tea courtesy of Harvard College Faith and Action's "campus kindness team." Karl E. Krahbiel '15, one of the organizers of the giveaway, described the free drinks as a "quasi-random act of kindness." Just look for a friendly person handing out paper cups, which can be used as vouchers for café beverages.
- Ford Speaks at ARCO Forum News
- Harvard College Introduces Pledge for Freshmen To Affirm Values News
- Another Take on the Freshman Values Pledge Opinion
- College Considers Revising Freshman Pledge for Next Year News
- No Child Left Behind, Or Else Opinion
- Colleagues, Students Remember Shuttle Driver Harrison Bush As Kind, Gentle News
9 hours ago