Freshman Outdoor North Korean Human Rights Program (FONKHRP) & Other Club Mergers
In light of the recent Hasty Pudding merger, FM proposes a few future pairings.
1) The Piano Society and The College Events Board
Students gave up on Yardfest long ago. We might as well turn it into a piano recital and use the money for hot breakfast.
2) The Harvard College Wine Society and PBHA’s Youth Recreation Program
Funding safe, fun after-school activities for all ages.
3) FOP and The North Korean Human Rights Society
That’s what they meant by a level 3 “switch trip.”
4) Scholars at Risk and Harvard Varsity Club
5) CityStep and The Crimson Key Society
Red, peppy dancing tours of Harvard. In other words, Key will stay the same.