1. Barney Matthews (Frankie Faison), “The Silence of the Lambs”
Barney Matthews is one of the orderlies at the hospital where Hannibal Lecter is incarcerated in the beginning of the movie. Matthews and Lecter become fast friends, which is probably why Lecter doesn’t eat him.
2. Jeryline (Jada Pinkett Smith), “Tales From the Crypt Presents: Demon Knight”
Jada Pinkett Smith (playing a convict on work release) kills lots of people in a hotel for “the greater good.”
3. Danny Rich (Ice Cube), “Anaconda”
This anaconda don’t want none… because Ice Cube kills it with an ax at the end. Afterwards, he drifts down the river to finish filming a documentary.
4. Ronald Jones (LL Cool J), “Halloween H20: 20 Years Later”
School security guard Ronny Jones (LL Cool J) is accidentally shot five times by some skittish guy skulking around a school at night. He miraculously survives his gunshot wounds and drags a girl out of a cafeteria before she gets stabbed.
5. Karla Wilson (Brandy Norwood), “I Still Know What You Did Last Summer”
Karla is the well-meaning friend of Jennifer Love Hewitt’s character who accidentally leads all of her friends to their demise by taking them on an exotic vacation. Next time, they’ll probably opt for Florida instead.