1. It’s not you. It’s me.
2. It’s not me. It’s them.
3. It’s not us. It’s you.
4. I made you a CD!
(It’s “Float On” by Modest Mouse)
5. Sorry, legacies only.
6. As T. S. Eliot, Class of 1910 once said,
7. Take him or her to karaoke.
(“We!…are never ever ever…gonna block together!”)
8. You’re an insurance liability.
9. …You’re my proctor.
10. No, Abe.
11. Why was six afraid of seven?
Because seven, eight, we’re full.
13. Via text message: Who is this hahaha
14. You go to BU and you can’t crash here after going to the AD.
15. We don’t enjoy your company.
Get Out! Music
Indoor ActivityIf you’re sick of slurred serenades at the Queen’s Head on Thursday nights, but you and your friends still crave ...
Girl Talk’s Incongruous MagicThe House of Blues has hosted many large bands, but on Saturday night only one man with a laptop commanded ...
The Happiness Olympics Opens with a Splash
At Harvard, We Call It a Clowning ConcentrationThey say you always remember your first time.
"Kiss Land" As Bad As Title Suggests