Cabot Café Re-Opening Tonight

Anna C. Mapes '13 orders a drink from Jesse J. Kaplan '13, Laura S. Hinton '13, and Chandan G. Lodha '13 at Tuesday night's opening of Cabot Café. The café will be holding its spring preview in the basement of Cabot house through the remainder of reading period, and it will reopen in the fall.

UPDATED: February 3, 2013, at 3:08 p.m.

Craving Cabot Café's cookies? You're in luck. The café is re-opening for the spring semester tonight at 9 pm.

"We have a lot of really exciting new changes," said Tian L. Kisch '15, the café's new marketing manager.

For one, the café will now offer soups for the first time. "A lot of our customers said they wanted something savory at night," said Kisch. Now, soup-lovers can enjoy chicken noodle and tomato basil after the items are unveiled at the official re-opening Sunday night.

The café is also adding a new drink, a honey latte called "The Queen Bee." New tea flavors are Moroccan mint, golden green tea, and vanilla rooibos. These were customers' top picks from the café's tea surveys, during which visitors had the chance to sample and evaluate a variety of teas.

The music playlist has been completely updated based on customers' song and artist suggestions, and all of the student art from last semester has been taken down and replaced with new student art.

This post has been revised to reflect the following correction.

CORRECTION: Feb. 3, 2013

An earlier version of this post incorrectly indicated that coffee cakes would be available at Cabot Café this spring. In fact, the menu item has been discontinued for this semester.

On CampusFood and DrinkCabotQuadFlyby Campus

Harvard Today

The latest in your inbox.

Sign Up

Follow Flyby online.